Next Environmental Inc.’s Response
Next Environmental Inc. is keeping a careful eye on the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. We are still fully operational, and strive to continue to meet our Client’s business requirements during this challenging time while also taking appropriate measures to ensure the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community. Some of these measures include:
- Increasing cleaning protocols within the office;
- Reviewing good hygiene practices with employees to reduce transmission of viruses;
- Encouraging employees to work remotely when appropriate;
- Using teleconferencing media in lieu of in-person meetings;
- Attending client worksites by vehicle access only and maintaining appropriate social
distances while on-site;
- Monitoring employee travel to ensure appropriate quarantines, and;
- Requiring sick employees to stay at home.
- We will be balancing the need for a safe work environment for our team while meeting our Client’s deadlines, though there is a possibility our turn-around-times may be affected during this crisis. We wish all of our colleagues in the business community good health, now and as this pandemic unfolds. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have and know that we are committed to continuing to be your first call for contaminated sites remediation.